Friday, February 25, 2011

I chose to use Toy Story 3 as my trailer, because I love Toy Story, and Disney movies are usually innocent and always have a happy ending. I changed the movie by turning it into a action thriller like Bourne Identity. The movie is originally about Andy graduating and going to college and his childhood toys have to go find a new place to be wanted. In my edited version, the main character is Woody, and he has to get through a rigorous life threatening journey, etc etc.. I changed the movie into an action thriller, I used the original trailer and some scenes from the movie, i used the song, White washed by August Burns Red as the background music, and i used Imovie sound effects as well.

1 comment:

Ms. Johnson said...

Hi Blaire,
Great job! I just learned that later on in that song the singer from Between the Buried and Me sings.

Amazing what music can do to change the mood so radically.